Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm back!!

Wow! I was surprised just right now! Did I get only 6 entries so far!? Last post was more then one month ago!? Oh my goodness. I looked at other classmates' blogs, and found they posted a lot... it made me think I have to rush to post.

The reason why I haven't posted was, yeah, I was lazy. That's true. Every time I finish assignment the night before due date, or even sometimes 30mins before leaving home. I know I should start earlier, and I don't need to be in a rush. But I just can't do it.

But the reason was not only my laziness, but sickness. I got flu a month ago! On Tuesday, I was absent from a class because of a headache. That was the beginning of my painful days. The next morning, I felt better and went to class. However, I got a splitting headache at the end of the class. After arriving home, I found I had a fever. I thought "Oh, s**t! I caught a cold!", but didn't care much. I went to school every day and I believed "I'll be fine tomorrow" every night, but my physical condition was getting worse and worse... finally, my temperature reached 39 on Friday. I started to think that it was possible I got some serious illness and never go back to my country. This negative thought made me decide to go to see a doctor. However, the doctor told me readily, "the cause is flu". I felt relief. I know, it sounds weird, but at least I could know the cause and flu is familiar sickness.

The next week was terrible week. I had a high temperature(sometimes nearly 40), splitting headache and nausea every day. Even though I took medicines, it didn't relieve the pain. I had no appetite, but I knew I should eat something, so I called a friend of mine for help. She came to my place and cooked some foods. That's really kind of her. Surprisingly, many other friends knew about my sickness and called or came to me for help (I think I told only 3 friends except classmates). We are living in information-oriented society! Anyway, my condition had been bad, so I went to hospital again for an intravenous drip injection. At last, I overcame flu on the weekend!

What a relief. I'd like to thank my friends who worried about me, and helped me. And I'm sorry, my classmates, specially the members of "Magic Power". I couldn't join the shooting.

Anyway, "Health is more important than wealth". I really think so.
Everyone, take care of yourself~!

No comments: